Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a Quick Update

I thought that my mouth was really great after the dentist, but the swelling has not yet gone down and it is pressing the inside of my cheek against my teeth = blisters. So, I'm pretty happy on Oxycodone right now - but I just had to get this post out there -

JONAH'S HOME!!! Amen!

The pics from the Williams Family Blog - ADORABLE! He looks so precious and content and happy! I just know that he will thrive in his home environment!

I just had to get this out there!

Plus, when I checked today, I had hit the 2000 views milemark!! whoo hooo!

Goodnight to all!
Janel

1 comment:

Tinkerbell Memories said...

I've came across your blog from "The Williams" blog. I wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed reading your blog. You are very courageous and seem to have a very postitve attitude about your condition. I think I learned about EB on the Discovery Health Channel awhile back. Oh, congrats on reaching the 2000 mark on visits to your profile! I think I'm the only that has viewed mine and I don't have any followers yet. I'm pretty boring, so maybe that's why! :) Have a great week and I hope you feel better soon!