Monday, March 16, 2009

Best Week EVER!

Shaun's vacation was last week and we went to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge for a whole week - WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!

Shaun and his sister and her boyfriend went skiing. M is still too young to ski and I was NOT feeling up to it. One of my blisters became infected as soon as we got there. Good thing I have a supply of antibiotics on file at the pharmacy! A couple days after starting the antibiotic I was feeling much better. We did ALL the touristy things in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge - with the exception of Dollywood b/c it wasn't open. We did Wonderworks, the Aquarium, Ripley's museum, the Jurassic park ride, Apple Barn Farms, A great steakhouse (name I can't remember), and Dixie Stampede AND on the way home we stopped off for the Mayfield factory tour and ate some great ice cream.

We broke our road trip up into stops so that it wouldn't cause so much stress on my skin. We stayed in Atlanta on our way, with Shaun's parents and then stayed in Gray at my parents house on the way home. That seemed to help with my blisters, but I still came home with twice as many as I left with - oh well, that is just the nature of the disease.

I continue to pray very hard several times a day for Baby Jonah, he seems to be improving and that is such a blessing.

I am now praying very hard for my SIL, Ali - she is completing her phlabodomy (sp?) degree and was hoping to get into the nursing program. She has an opportunity to work at Emory in Atlanta and should she get this job she will be able to get her nursing degree for free! She is so deserving of this opportunity!

BUT! my BEST NEWS EVER!!! are you ready for it people..........



MY UNUM LONG TERM DISABILITY CLAIM WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see clearly now the rain is gone.... To say the least it is a fantastic day at the Waters residence! I just want to thank everyone for your continued prayers and blessings - PRAISE JESUS!

ok - off to eat some dinner and the young one ready for BED!!

No comments: